Correct spelling for ACROOSS
We think the word acrooss is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for acrooss
- acres Its area was seven acres.
- across The woman went with him across the room.
- actress "Claire, nature did not make you an actress.
- amorous We spent the whole day at the table talking of our love, and giving each other a thousand little marks of it; for there is no such rich and pleasant matter for conversation as when they who talk are parties to an amorous suit.
- argos The soldier in Virgil falls on a foreign field, and, dying, remembers sweet Argos.
- argosy Now the half-burned hull of a goodly argosy would be encountered on the open sea.
- arouse What has Monsieur de Stainville done, dear, to arouse your special enthusiasm?
- caress It had been like a beautiful thing apart from her, that she could caress and pet.
- accrues And as this addition to the capital accrues wholly to that part of it which is not employed by the owners, but lent to other producers, the natural effect is a diminution of the rate of interest.
- acorns Loveleaves and Woodwender were sorry to see the rich cream spilled, but they remembered the warning of Lady Greensleeves; and seeing they could do no better, each got a withered branch and began to help the lords, scratching up the ground with the sharp end, and planting acorns.
51 words made from the letters acrooss
5 letter words made from acrooss:
4 letter words made from acrooss:
7 letter words made from acrooss:
Misspelling of the day