Correct spelling for ACRUING
We think the word acruing is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for acruing
- accusing David Kirke was much dissatisfied with the agreement, which he believed was due to the action of Sir Isaac Wake, to whom he wrote, accusing him of not having followed the instructions of the English company.
- acquiring Yes, but the tax on property necessary for election to the chamber is five hundred francs, and there is no time to lose in acquiring that property, because you must prove possession for one year.
- acting Acting on this impulse, therefore, I ran up to the wounded animal.
- agreeing I went to see her the next evening, and, not agreeing about the price, I made a bargain with her sister to give her twelve francs every time I paid her a visit, and it was agreed that we would occupy her room until I should make up my mind to pay six hundred francs.
- airing Malcolm Khan, however, was too well versed in Oriental craft to fall into such a trap, and announced his purpose to devote his future leisure to airing his knowledge of Persian politics in the London press.
- arguing So back they both went to the cave, arguing all the way.
- Abjuring When Mr. Henry's resolutions, far short of independence, flew like lightning through every paper, and kindled both sides of the Atlantic, this flaming declaration of the same date, of the independence of Mecklenburg county, of North Carolina, absolving it from the British allegiance, and abjuring all political connection with that nation, although sent to Congress, too, is never heard of.
- Accruing The first is called for by the accruing business which necessarily swells the duties of the Federal courts, and by the great and widening space within which justice is to be dispensed by them.
- Adjuring There was the guard's shrill whistle, the engine's shriek, and then again the rattle of the train forcing itself into adjuring words, bidding her "hasten on-hasten on!"
171 words made from the letters acruing
5 letter words made from acruing:
gauri, grian, nagri, riang, ngaru, nigra, racin, guria, graun, ingra, graci, iancu, cairn, grain, ragni, uring, unagi, rigan, rinca, cring, gunia, craun, nuria, curin, irgun, gauci, argun, guran, aigun, cinar, cigar, gurin, ganci, ganic, ragin, urian, nigar, grani, ngari, runga, garni, ruina, auric, cauri, curig, runic, ringa, ringu, garci, ainur, cuing, rugia, ungar, cagni, carui, ugric, incur, carni, aguri, acing, rangi, ruang.
4 letter words made from acruing:
guar, inca, ganu, ruag, agur, gnau, rugi, cuan, raiu, ugni, inga, agni, ngau, gaur, ugra, ruia, nagi, ring, iran, guia, crag, ruga, ruin, nicu, garu, cgnu, cung, cain, urca, ragi, grin, uric, urga, crau, narc, rani, naur, riga, raun, cran, gura, rain, gain, gaun, irun, gari, grau, arui, runa, gran, ainu, caiu, rung, cing, uria, guan, urna, grui.
6 letter words made from acruing:
3 letter words made from acruing:
7 letter words made from acruing:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all