Correct spelling for ACURS
We think the word acurs is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for acurs
- accuse I let her accuse me as she pleased-and she very soon began to defend me.
- acre "Half acre nothing, your stuff was too thin and didn't stick!
- acres He was plowing a hundred acres.
- acts In obedience to the custom of the country, it was necessary that the funeral should take place within forty-eight hours after death, and though all the details had been carefully looked to by the Count's orders, certain questions still should be asked of me, and my leave obtained for certain acts.
- airs In fancy Mrs. Shiffney saw Charmian enthroned, and "giving herself" a thousand airs.
- argus This was that on the date of the probable arrival of the Argus, or a few days later, an advertisement of my death should be inserted in the Times.
- curse "Rockley, I think; curse him!
- cuss If they don't, it's their own fault, and cuss 'em they ought to be kicked, for if they ain't too lazy, there is no mistake in 'em, that's a fact.
- scours Calf Scours as a rule is associated with this disease.
- Aces The deduction has been drawn that the player, baulked in his luck, and turning angrily upon the prone dice as they disclosed the four upturned aces, sought passing relief by hurling at them an insensate malediction.
- Ours "It's all ours, this land about here," he said.
20 words made from the letters acurs
5 letter words made from acurs:
Misspelling of the day
- became useless
- goes all out
- in accuracy