Correct spelling for ADAQUIT
We think the word adaquit is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for adaquit
- abduct 1. That the Confederate authorities at Richmond made a plan for the capture of Mr. Lincoln, and that Booth, Mrs. Surratt and others-who were implicated finally in the murder-were concerned in the project to abduct the President and to hold him a hostage.
- acquit It was simply, that they would neither convict the innocent, nor acquit the guilty.
- acuity Everything in it rose before him and pressed itself upon his vision with the same acuity of distinctness as the objects surrounding him. A step sounded on the floor, and he knew which way the step was directed, what pieces of furniture it had to skirt, where it would probably pause, and what was likely to arrest it. He heard another sound, and recognized it as that of a wet umbrella placed in the black marble jamb of the chimney-piece, against the hearth.
- adage But Mr. Walters, whose legal training had imbued in him a respect for Latin tags, subscribed to the adage, de mortuis nil nisi bonum.
- adagio It was the first public rendering of the now famous Adagio in C minor, known sometimes as "The Prairie Wind," or perhaps better as the Intermezzo between the second and third acts of the opera that made Kenyon Adams' fame in Europe before he was twenty.
- adapt As you know, it is necessary many times to adapt a technique that is suitable to the subject, and not to make the subject adapt himself to the method of induction.
- addict Not a Love Story (2011) – Bollywood movie based on the 2008 Neeraj Grover murder case Puncture (2011) – based on a true story about Mike Weiss (played by Chris Evans), a young Houston lawyer and a drug addict Ragini MMS (2011) – Bollywood horror thriller based on a true story of a girl from Delhi named Deepika Red Dog (2011) – Australian family film based on a true story about a Kelpie/cattle dog cross who was well known for his travels through Western Australias Pilbara region The Resistance (2011), Chinese action/adventure film, inspired by an actual event of Nanking Massacre that occurred in China during WWII; starring Peng Zhang Li The Rite (2011) – based on the book The Rite: The Making of a Modern Exorcist by Rome-based Matt Baglio, published in 2009, and based on the early life of Father Gary Thomas Sanctum (2011) – inspired by Andrew Wights near-death experience after leading a diving expedition miles into a system of underwater caves, then having to find a way out after a freak storm collapses the entrance, produced by James Cameron Silent House (2011) – American independent horror film based on a young woman who is terrorized in her family vacation home while cleaning the property with her father and uncle Snowtown (2011) – based on the Snowtown murders Soul Surfer (2011) – American drama about Bethany Hamilton, a 13-year-old surfer who loses her arm in a shark attack, but is determined to get back in the water Texas Killing Fields (2011) – based on true events surrounding the murder of women picked up along I-45 and dumped in an old oil field in League City, Texas Thambi Vettothi Sundaram (2011) – Indian Tamil film based on a true story, set in Kaliyikkavila, a town on the state border Traffic – Malayalam thriller film based on actual events that happened in Chennai We Bought a Zoo (2011) – comedy-drama family film based on a memoir by Benjamin Mee, owner of Dartmoor Zoological Park near the village of Sparkwell in the county of Devon in England Yugapurushan (2011) – Malayalam film based on the life of the saint Sree Narayana Guru
- adequate "Mr. Inspector Jacks," the Prince remarked, "is scarcely in a position to bid you an adequate sum for your services."
- adjust A foot motion leaves both the workman's hands free to adjust and change the work, and is therefore suitable for light work or work having holes of a moderate depth.
- admit I admit myself vanquished."
- adroit Gaspar de Schomberg, the adroit and honorable agent of Charles in Germany, had at a very early day warned his royal master of the ill effect of the massacre upon all the schemes which he had been pursuing, and especially upon those which referred to the crowns of the Empire and of Poland.
- antiquity Antiquity of the World, and Age of Mankind.
- audacity I felt like wringing his neck for his audacity and selfishness.
- audit An unexpected audit of the accounts of his firm revealed a deficiency.
- digit This accounts for the change in the digit.
- duct Thus the thoracic duct acts as a kind of feeding pipe to carry along the nutritive material obtained from the food and to pour it into the blood current.
- edict On the Revocation of the Edict of Nantes he retired to Rotterdam, where he devoted his life to literary researches.
- edit 1569. 459. Are, edit.
- equity A court of equity will not interfere with the husband's right to receive the income during the coverture, though the wife resist the application."
- adult An old year is time's adult, and 1893 was a distinguished character, notable for good and evil.
51 words made from the letters adaquit
3 letter words made from adaquit:
4 letter words made from adaquit:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten