Correct spelling for ADDIG
We think the word addig is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for addig
- acadia Accompanied his father to Port Royal in 1605. Returned to France in 1610; made vice-admiral in the seas of New France, and, somewhat unwillingly, brought with him to Acadia in 1611 the Jesuits Biard and Masse.
- ada Lucy Berry's cheeks had been growing redder all through this scene, and now she turned upon Ada.
- adage The Prince had been misled by the apparent reasonableness of the adage, that if you want a thing well done you should do it yourself.
- adagio We know that Haydn in his principal later symphonies used the form of the Menuet as a pleasant link between the Adagio and the final Allegro, and that he thus was induced to increase the speed of the movement considerably, contrary to the character of the true Menuet.
- add "That is all very well, but it would have been wiser to conceal your feelings from my brother, and, allow me to add, from myself as well.
- added "And a very low idea of mine," added Herbert.
- adder The Water- Adder used to say that they were the easiest people in the pond to visit with, for all one had to do was to keep still and look very much interested.
- addict Each group has but one primary purpose—to carry the message to the addict who still suffers" (Pills Anonymous Fifth Tradition).
- Adding If there is more than this, boil it down before adding vinegar.
- Addie I'm always seeing it, Addie!...
- ADC It was replaced in 1955 when ADC transferred its mission, equipment, and personnel to the 412th Fighter Group in a project that replaced air defense groups commanding fighter squadrons with fighter groups with distinguished records during World War II.
14 words made from the letters addig
5 letter words made from addig:
Misspelling of the day