Correct spelling for ADDOM
We think the word addom is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for addom
- adam When they reached home they found a good fire in the room full of books which Adam called his own, and there they went.
- add I may at once add here another argument.
- adder There were times when he shrank from some little sudden caress of Charlotte's as from the sting of an adder.
- ado I, too, did my best to pray with them and for them; but my horse was restless, and I had some ado to keep him quiet.
- ardor Nor had the approach of these two formidable armies the effect that might have been supposed, to strike into the generals a mutual terror of each other; it rather inspired them with ardor and ambition; on the Romans' part, to be the conquerors of Macedon, a name which Alexander had made famous amongst them for strength and valor; whilst the Macedonians, on the other hand, esteeming of the Romans as an enemy very different from the Persians, hoped, if victory stood on their side, to make the name of Philip more glorious than that of Alexander.
- atm For example, CO-OP Financial Services, the largest credit-union-owned interbank network in the United States, provides an ATM network and shared branching services to credit unions.
- atom When that convulsive face shot past Isabelle in Lane's office, it was merely the tragic moment when the conscious atom was realizing fully that he was not to be the one to survive!
- doom To me more bitter than to them 'twas sweet, His death to him was gladsome, for he found The lot he longed for, his self-chosen doom.
- edam To find such a thing in Edam!
- idiom She sang all this in an old Chanaanite idiom, which the Barbarians did not understand.
- Idem hic, this (where I am); iste, that (where you are); ille, that (something distinct from the speaker); is, that (weaker than ille); idem, the same.
- Saddam Trusting in the sanity and restraint of Saddam Hussein is not a strategy, and it is not an option.
- Addie "Well," replied Addie, "Frank, as I remember him, is a singularly unsuspicious mortal.
- Addams The truth is, of course, that the behaviour of such men as Cowperwood and Witla and of such women as Carrie and Jennie, as Dreiser describes it, is no more merely animal than the behaviour of such acknowledged and undoubted human beings as Woodrow Wilson and Jane Addams.
- adds It was, adds John Yeardley, a precious tendering time, and I trust strength was given to preach the gospel; the sick and afflicted were not forgotten by my M. Y. In supplication.
- ADM 264 Sterrett, highly commended, 139 Stevens, L. S., volunteers services at London headquarters, 206 Stockforce, mystery ship, destroys submarine, 183 Stockton, G. B., volunteers services at London headquarters, 206 Strauss, Rear- Adm.
14 words made from the letters addom
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all