Correct spelling for ADFVISE
We think the word adfvise is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for adfvise
- adverse The only important adverse criticism in the press appeared in the Quarterly Review.
- advice "I was offerin' him advice," replied Wade.
- advise It's a fine thing to live in a large town, Sylvia; an' if yo're looking out for a husband, I'd advise yo' to tak' one as lives in a town.
- adviser The adviser of-he made a mysterious gesture-is fortunately sick.
- advisor Acquisition Resources and Analyses Directorate - integrates the diverse aspects of Defense acquisition into a balanced and coherent program that supports the National Strategy and makes the most effective use of resources provided International Cooperation Directorate - supports the Under Secretary in all aspects of international cooperation, develops policy for international cooperative armaments programs, and provides the Under Secretary a single, integrated picture of international cooperative activities Special Programs Directorate - manages the DoD Special Access Program (SAP) management and control structures Small Business Programs Directorate - advises the Secretary of Defense on all matters related to small business and is committed to maximizing the contributions of small business in DoD acquisitions Administration Directorate - serves as the central focal point for all OUSD(AT&L) civilian and military personnel programs, organizational management, space, facilities, supply management, security, information management, travel, budgeting, and training Defense Procurement & Acquisition Policy Directorate - responsible for all acquisition and procurement policy matters in the Department, including serving as the principal advisor to the Under Secretary on acquisition/procurement strategies for all major weapon systems programs, major automated information systems programs, and services acquisitions Joint Rapid Acquisition Cell - provides a single point of contact in the Office of the Secretary of Defense for tracking the timeliness of immediate warfighter need actions for the senior leadership and facilitating coordination with other government agencies Defense Science Board - provides senior Department leadership independent advice and recommendations on scientific, technical, manufacturing, acquisition process, and other matters of special interest to the Department Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Manufacturing and Industrial Base Policy - responsible for ensuring that Department policies, procedures, and actions: stimulate and support vigorous competition and innovation in the industrial base supporting defense establish and sustain cost-effective industrial and technological capabilities that assure military readiness and superiority
- advises He then breaks into virulent raillery, swears he'll never love woman more and advises all husbands to seek divorce.
- advisers The help of advisers was sought.
96 words made from the letters adfvise
3 letter words made from adfvise:
4 letter words made from adfvise:
Misspelling of the day