Correct spelling for ADICIC
We think the word adicic is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for adicic
- acetic 1 lb. acetic acid will produce 180 lbs. dry rubber.
- acidic Finally acidic hydrolysis of the resulting product gives phenobarbital.
- adagio The longer introductory Adagio, than which probably nothing more melancholy has been expressed in tones, I would designate as the awakening on the morn of a day that throughout its tardy course shall fulfil not a single desire: not one.
- adduce Shall we further adduce the names of Morelli, Sturge Moore, Roger Fry, Perkins, Cortissoz, Lionel Cust, Colvin, Ricci, Van Dyke, Mather, Berenson, Brownell, and George Moore-who said of Ruskin that his uncritical blindness regarding Whistler will constitute his passport to fame, "the lot of critics is to be remembered by what they have failed to understand."
- adios Cardigan Bay, with Stanley Dancer driving, won that race in front of 45,000 spectators at Yonkers Raceway and became only one of two horses (the other being Adios Vic) up to that time to have beaten Bret Hanover.
- adze There were then within the stockade many thousands of men accustomed to the use of the axe, the adze, the saw, and the plane, who would have in few days fashioned implements of steel out of the useless scraps of railway iron lying at the depot, and transformed the forest into vast, even magnificent buildings, replete with the comforts, the conveniences of advanced art. There were artisans here, of education and ingenuity, who could have formed out of the very dust of the place edifices as beautiful and wonderful to the imagination and understanding as the reality was repulsive and strange.
- aides This letter was brought to the Emperor by one of the aides-de-camp of the prince, who had accompanied him from Madrid, and preceded him to Bayonne by only ten days.
- aids There is a storm and a wreck, and Ruth aids in rescuing a girl from the sea.
- Adieus Dot hastily returned to the Kangaroo, and all the Native Companions came daintily, and made graceful adieus to them both.
- adds He adds, with his customary force of language, that if he does not finish the book at Vienna, he will throw himself into the Danube!
- ADC Eleanor Mildred Balfour (1845–1936), who married Henry Sidgwick and was Principal of Newnham College, Cambridge Evelyn Georgiana Mary Balfour (1846/7–1934), married John William Strutt, 3rd Baron Rayleigh Arthur James Balfour, 1st Earl Balfour (1848–1930), Conservative politician and Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1902 to 1905 Cecil Charles Balfour (1849–1881) Alice Blanche Balfour (1850–1936) Francis Maitland Balfour (1851–1882), Professor of Animal Morphology at the University of Cambridge Gerald William Balfour, 2nd Earl Balfour (1853–1945), Conservative politician who served as Chief Secretary for Ireland and President of the Board of Trade Colonel Eustace James Anthony Balfour (1854–1911), an architect who served as ADC to King Edward VII.
- ADS I was just starting the want ads when the knock came at the door.
- ADAS Adas Bank is a submerged bank located off the west coast of India, between Angria Bank (200 km to the north) and Cora Divh bank of the Laccadive Islands (90 km to the south).
- ADJ adj. Breathing with difficulty through the nose, Fife.
- adagios In April 2016, Stéphan Forté created an Indiegogo campaign to help fund Adagios fifth album, Life.
10 words made from the letters adicic
5 letter words made from adicic:
Misspelling of the day