How to spell ADICIC correctly?
We think the word adicic is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell adicic correctly
- acetic The vinegar tasted sour due to its high acetic acid content.
- acidic The orange juice tasted acidic because it had been stored for too long.
- adagio The dancers performed an elegant adagio to the soothing music.
- ADC The ADC converts analog signals to digital signals for processing by a computer.
- Adieus She bid her final adieus to her childhood home before leaving for college.
- adios After finishing their conversation, they said their goodbyes and parted ways, with one friend saying "adios" to the other.
- ataxic The ataxic patient struggled to maintain balance and coordination.
- atomic The atomic bomb is the most powerful weapon in the world.
- attic The attic is a must-see in every home.
- idiotic It's idiotic to suggest that vaccines cause autism.
Misspelling of the day