Correct spelling for ADIMIT
We think the word adimit is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for adimit
- adam I had just answered, "I don't know from Adam," when some words of my own jumped into my head.
- admit But do you think a man of 'em 'll admit it?
- adroit She used to be quite extraordinarily adroit in the directing of servants, though her manner to them never approached geniality.
- amity But all has changed: all nations have embraced the French, and have sworn to them peace and amity: the French people have embraced each other, and have sworn to be all friends and brothers.
- audit I believe you keep a few bottles of the audit ale.
- dimity Her dress was a pretty enough dress after all, for though the skirts were dark and heavy, the white dimity jacket was all airiness and ruffles; and once fairly in the shade of the trees, Wych Hazel let her riding hat fall back and rest on her shoulders in very childish fashion indeed.
- edit 10. ex edit, 1722. Spellm.
- emit The body being in the middle of the column is plainly seen, nor does it emit an unpleasant smell, nor is it in any way offensive, and it is all visible as the body itself.
- omit I omit a description of the apartments opening upon this courtyard.
- readmit We were about to readmit the prisoner, his escort and the imaginary public when my partner in the suppression of crime was struck by an idea.
- Amid Amid the gathering shadows of the churchyard her gown gleamed white, ghostlike.
- Amt Denmark metropolitan Denmark - 14 counties (amter, singular - amt) and 2 boroughs* (amtskommuner, singular - amtskommune); Arhus, Bornholm, Frederiksberg*, Frederiksborg, Fyn, Kobenhavn, Kobenhavns*, Nordjylland, Ribe, Ringkobing, Roskilde, Sonderjylland, Storstrom, Vejle, Vestsjalland, Viborg note: see separate entries for the Faroe Islands and Greenland, which are part of the Kingdom of Denmark and are self-governing overseas administrative divisions
- admits Richard Greenway, who translated the Annals of Tacitus, admits cautiously that his medium is "perchance not so fit to set out a piece drawn with so curious a pencil."
- ADM C. F., with the Grand Fleet, 303 Inventions, anti-submarine, search for, 8 Inverness and Invergordon, mine-assembly bases at, 256 Ives, Ensign Paul F., drops a "dud" on deck of submarine, 286 Jacob Jones, torpedoed by U-53, 107; highly commended, 139 Jacoby, Ensign Maclair, at bombardment of Durazzo, 201 Jellicoe, Adm.
- ADMIN The Canadian security admin had written back turning down the request because there were too many hackers in the Telecom network.
- dammit Well, dammit-let's see what the thing can show!
39 words made from the letters adimit
5 letter words made from adimit:
Misspelling of the day