Correct spelling for ADK
We think the word adk is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for adk
- ada The sporting Countess replies: "No: for two years I have seen nothing of Ada Reinsfeld-since the-well, since she left her husband; one really had to give her up.
- add Certainly I shall not add to your worry to-night.
- ado All agreed that it was just the thing; and as the day was before them, they made no more ado, but set about carrying out the design.
- adp Thus, ADP and beryllium fluoride together tend to bind to ATP sites and inhibit protein action, making it possible to crystallise proteins in the bound state.
- ak The academy offers two full Alaska Law Enforcement Training (ALET) courses a year and one "mini" academy of 80 hours/2 weeks for former AK and out-of-state officers who wish to reenter or enter Alaska law enforcement.
- ark "But it isn't true," announced a Monkey on a Stick, as he climbed up to the top of his perch and looked over the top of a Noah's Ark.
- ask Shall I ask her?
- auk Auk, 39:457-474; 40:37-58.
- ADC It was replaced in 1955 when ADC transferred its mission, equipment, and personnel to the 52d Fighter Group in a project that replaced air defense groups commanding fighter squadrons with fighter groups with distinguished records during World War II.
- ADM Judge Delaney was a love interest of ADM Chegwidden, and was often seen at his home.
- ADS What snares the Queen of Love employed, What Juno: mixed with local ads, These shall be thoroughly enjoyed By all appreciative lads.
- ADV WHIDERWARD, adv. in what direction, B 5. p 6. 179; whitherward, F 1510.
- ADJ ~Horn-daft~, adj. Outrageous; perhaps in allusion to an animal that pushes with the horn, S.
1 words made from the letters adk
3 letter words made from adk:
Misspelling of the day