Correct spelling for ADL
We think the word adl is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for adl
- ada But my self-possession availed me nothing with Ada.
- add Theo loves him, and that is sufficient, unless I add that he has money."
- ado "And, sure, some of you gintlemen will be afther loiking to take a dance;" and without more ado he seated himself on the top of a bench at the further end of the shanty, and began to scrape away with might and main, nodding his head and kicking his heels to keep time.
- adp phosphate + ADP-aldose Thus, the two substrates of this enzyme are ADP and alpha-D-aldose 1-phosphate, whereas its two products are phosphate and ADP-aldose.
- ail In April 1946, Briskebyen FL merged with Hamar AIL to create Hamarkameratene.
- al He shook her arm and laughed when she turned her face away from him, then remounted his horse, Snake moved reluctantly when Al started on.
- all Do you think I don't know why it all is?
- asl Central Biliran - Libtong Thermal Areas (12 hot springs and one bubbling pool) North Biliran - Panamao Thermal Area Anas Thermal Area South Biliran - Kalambis Thermal Area Adjacent Volcanic Edifice: Panamao (107 m asl) Gumansan (1064 m asl) Lauan (1187 m asl) Suiro (1301 m asl)
- awl The extra bark was then trimmed away, and he was ready to sew it on. He took the awl blade of his knife and punched a series of holes around, piercing both the patch and the bark of the canoe.
- ADC The group was formed in 1957 when ADC assumed responsibility for air defense of Greenland from Northeast Air Command.
- ADM Cadet Unit Administration Officer (U Adm O) Cadet Unit Supply Officer (U Sup O) Cadet Unit Training Officer Course (U Trg O) Specialty training Instruction required to qualify a limited number of individuals to perform unique tasks required to deliver the cadet program.
- AOL In April 2014, AOL announced that they would be airing exclusive online content from Barstool Sports.
- ADS Also, the repeated headers were removed in the ads.
- ADV Hamly, adj. and adv. , homely, kindly, in a friendly way
- ADJ SPECIAL, adj. special; in special, especially, in particular, T. i. 260; A 444, 1017.
Misspelling of the day
- am conscious of