Correct spelling for ADMIIT
We think the word admiit is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for admiit
- addict The change from non-addict to addict occurs largely from the effects of prolonged substance use and behavior activities on brain functioning.
- admire Then she asked if she, too, did not admire Barbara's beauty, and what she thought of her.
- admit The morning came golden and brave, and his father was well enough to admit of his leaving him.
- admitted It's lonesome," Northwick admitted.
- adroit The most guileless heart will grow adroit under certain well-known conditions; and even Rita, the simplest of girls, easily made opportunities to give Dic these little moments from which she came back rosy, while that lucky young man was far from discontented.
- admits The fresh soil admits of packing though no water can be squeezed from it.
- ADM Military Police of the Naval Battalion (Companhia de Polícia do Batalhão Naval - CiaPolBtlNav) - the Brazilian Marines Military Police, attached to the Naval Battalion Technological Center of the Corps of Naval Riflemen (Centro Tecnológico do Corpo de Fuzileiros Navais - CTecCFN) Naval Riflemen Personnel Command (Comando do Pessoal de Fuzileiros Navais - CPesFN) Training Center " Adm.
- ADMIN Labour brokers are different from recruitment agencies in that labour brokers handle almost all aspects of the workers employment (including interviews, recruitment, HR, admin, payroll, transport, etc.
39 words made from the letters admiit
5 letter words made from admiit:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends