How to spell ADUTS correctly?
If you've misspelled "aduts", don't worry! The correct word you're looking for is "adults". It's an easy mistake to make, but just remember to double-check your spelling before submitting any documents. Taking time to proofread ensures accurate and professional communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell aduts correctly
- abets He abets his friend in committing the burglary.
- abuts The backyard of my house abuts a large forest.
- acts The magician performed a variety of impressive acts during his show, leaving the audience in awe.
- adapts The chameleon is an animal that adapts to its surroundings by changing its skin color.
- adds She always adds extra sugar to her coffee.
- adepts The adepts of the martial arts trained for hours each day to perfect their skills.
- adios " Adios amigos, I'll see you soon!
- ADS In the morning, I wake up and drink some coffee before starting my day with ads.
- Adults I don't need Adults around here.
- adzes The carpenter used adzes to shape the wooden beams for the house.
- Aleuts Aleuts live in villages scattered across the Alaskan coast.
- ALTS I often invest in ALTS, or alternative assets, rather than just stocks and bonds.
- Ants In a colony of ants, the queen is the biggest and the strongest.
- arts I love studying the arts and exploring all the different forms of human creativity.
- ATS The new ATS software automates the hiring process and increases efficiency.
- audits The company conducted regular audits to maintain its certitude.
- aunts I have two aunts who live a few hundred miles away.
- autos The top-selling autos in the United States are SUVs and trucks.
- CADETS The cadets are training to be future officers.
- DDTS In the game DDTS, two players try to knock each other out until only one is left.
- dots I always wear my dots because they make me look cute.
- duds I brought my cousins some new duds they desperately needed.
- duets We always enjoy our duets performances.
- edits I spent hours making edits to my essay before submitting it.
- OUTS The company recently announced that it will be laying off several outsourced workers or "outs".
- touts The touts have been giving me a hard time since I moved to this city.
Misspelling of the day