Correct spelling for AERPORT
We think the word aerport is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aerport
- abort Sulphides: when a thin watery pus is secreted, to abort, or hasten suppuration.
- aerator A faucet aerator can be classified on the basis of its flow rate and the type of water stream (aerated, non-aerated, spray) it produces.
- airport They carried the cases down to the lobby and took a cab to the airport.
- apart I pitied myself and him because we were so long apart, and I burned to go to him.
- ardor Moreover, the painter had finished with unparalleled ardor two large compositions partly abandoned.
- argot The idea took form quickly; the first appearance of the Haddockian argot occurred in The Crab with the Golden Claws when the Captain storms towards a party of Berber raiders yelling expressions like "jellyfish", "troglodyte" and "ectoplasm".
- carport Unlike most structures a carport does not have four walls, and usually has one or two.
- deport The intent of this document was, as we have said, probably, that the crown would allow them to deport the Black Caribs from the island, because they were enemies of the British and allies of the French.
- depot The frank reply was: "I suppose he is in Canada, as I took him, with his trunk, to the depot, yesterday, for that country."
- earhart However, a 2015 review of both analyses concluded that "the most robust scientific analysis and conclusions are those of the original British finding indicating that the Nikumaroro bones belonged to a robust, middle-aged man, not Amelia Earhart.
- ergot Another useful and important fact in connection with the Cotton plant is the medicinal use to which the roots are put. According to the American Journal of Pharmacy, the bark from the roots of the Cotton plant contain an active ingredient which in its effects is very much like ergot.
- import In 1765, the silk weavers marched on Westminster to stop the import of French silks.
- newport He lives in New York and in Newport.
- port Among all the Russians I met at Port Arthur, the most interesting figure was to me the great battle painter Verestshagin.
- purport "No," replied the other, "but I suspect its purport, and look here."
- rapport They are the mediums for the transmission of corresponding attributes and influences of existing powers and potencies, and if carried or worn upon the person, they will bring the person in direct rapport with the invisible forces within the universal system.
- report Nothing was wrong with Travers or I should have heard the report of his rifle.
- seaport This city was situated at the point where the Orontes breaks through the Lebanons and where the great roads from the Euphrates and Coele-Syria converge and run westward to its seaport, Seleucia.
- sport It had now become difficult for me to secure an interview with William, on account of his close friends, and I became as fearful of the telegraph wires as was Mary, over whom we had a little sport.
- airports Airports - with unpaved runways: total: 18 1,524 to 2,437 m: 1 914 to 1,523 m: 7 under 914 m: 10 (2002)
144 words made from the letters aerport
4 letter words made from aerport:
3 letter words made from aerport:
5 letter words made from aerport:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re