Correct spelling for AFFAIRED
We think the word affaired is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for affaired
- affirmed "I know," affirmed Elaine happily.
- afford Could he afford to marry Daphne?"
- afire The kiss that set their hearts afire came near working the same effect upon the house.
- afraid I am afraid he made things up to tell you."
- aired It was not long before Winnie complained of an unpleasant odor in her always thoroughly aired pantry.
- alfred Won't you change your dress before Alfred comes?
- attired The shepherd felt ever so much better when he had bathed, and then attired in the strange garments she had given him, he appeared before the princess.
- fired Some turned and fired as they ran.
- Afforded Nor was the art by which I had oftenest been successful forgotten; though I confess that with her, from the beginning, it afforded me but little hope.
- Availed He had a passion for money-making and he had availed himself of all the opportunities which the country afforded.
- Averred However, he did not forget, and when Cherry again breathed a little sigh as to what Wilmet would think of their first day, he stoutly averred that there was no use in drooping, and no harm in liveliness, and that no one had ever been so full of joyousness as their father.
- Effaced The town of Haarlem, even Holland itself, had been saved, through the courage of a little boy who did his duty, and from that day to this there has never been a child in Holland who has not heard the stirring story of Peter, whose pluck was worthy of a sluicer's son, and whose name will never be forgotten, or effaced from the page of historic legend.
- Fared They could not have fared much worse had they dealt in poker or faro straight."
- Feared "Dear mother," she said, as soon as she saw the Queen, "the happiness, which you feared would be sorrow, has come; and it is such happiness I have no name for it!
- Offered If Virginia came here and offered you that money, that's enough, in the eyes of the law.
139 words made from the letters affaired
3 letter words made from affaired:
4 letter words made from affaired:
5 letter words made from affaired:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied