Correct spelling for AFFARID
We think the word affarid is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for affarid
- acrid Her letter, therefore, to Mrs. Eustace was somewhat less acrid than that written to her aunt Linlithgow.
- affirmed The girl had affirmed the building was constructed of stone, two feet thick.
- afford Didn't feel's you could afford it, I suppose.
- affray This affray commenced on a Thursday evening towards the latter end of March; and it so happened that we had occasion to send to Miss Philly early the next morning for a cart-load of garden-pots for the use of my geraniums.
- afraid Sandy, I am not afraid!"
- alfred "You-you be Alfred Bell," said Mr. Stokes, breathlessly.
- arid So I took the case in and drew a vague comfort, I can scarce say why, from recognition; so, while recognition lasted, I found it come home to me that we, we of the ancient day, had known, had tremendously learnt, what the awful business is when it is 'long,' when it remains for months and months bitter and arid, void even of any great honour.
- Afforded As we watched, we felt greatly relieved to find that they kept outside the forest, apparently not intending to enter it, though they rode as much as possible under the trees, for the sake of the shelter they afforded.
- Averred It was averred that their insolence, since the commencement of the abolition agitation, had become unbearable; and from many quarters was suggested the absolute necessity for inflicting some general chastisement, to convince them that they were still negroes, and to teach them to remain in their proper place in the body politic.
- Effaced Miriam's sins against him were effaced from his memory; for he was wont to forget what he had forgiven.
- affrays The combat between the merchant and his antagonist was not an exception to other affrays of the kind.
53 words made from the letters affarid
3 letter words made from affarid:
4 letter words made from affarid:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by