Correct spelling for AFFORE
We think the word affore is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for affore
- adore "I adore them," she said to me.
- affirm "I affirm, then, that you leave many enemies behind you here to go yonder and bring more back with you.
- afford "I could afford the time," he said.
- affray Some years before, I remembered, something of the same sort had gone on, and had resulted in an affray between salmon-poachers and river-watchers-why should it not have cropped up again?
- afire Yet all Egypt is afire about this business and cries out that the Israelites should be destroyed."
38 words made from the letters affore
4 letter words made from affore:
6 letter words made from affore:
3 letter words made from affore:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window