Correct spelling for AFFRIAD
We think the word affriad is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for affriad
- abroad "I have to be far from here by to-morrow night, in a house where I shall hope to stay until I, too, go abroad again.
- acrid Come, come, Tuppy, don't let us let this little chat become acrid.
- affirmed By some it has been affirmed that Admiral Parker should have renewed the action: Lieutenant Saumarez says, it was certainly his intention to do so; but the state of his own ship, and the reports he received from others, rendered it quite impossible.
- afford "In which," Morriston suggested, "this new piece of evidence does not afford any useful clue."
- affray Glyndon had taken no part in the affray, neither had he participated largely in the excesses of the revel.
- affront To have offered that affront .
- aforesaid I felt vexed, because the aforesaid individual had not risen to salute me, and before I accepted Marina's invitation I asked her who the gentleman was, begging her to introduce me.
- afraid "Yes, and I'm not afraid of it.
- africa This was the case with the first inhabitants of South Africa.
- aired If the service at the grave immediately follows the funeral the house should meanwhile be aired, the shades lifted, the flowers all sent away to some hospital, and the rooms arranged in the usual way.
- alfred When I gave the newspaper back to Alfred he was too much agitated to speak, but he reminded me by a sign that he was anxiously waiting to hear what I had to say.
- arid I've a notion, too, that they might be used as general freight carriers over arid stretches of country where there are no railroads, and feed and water for stock is scarce."
- Afforded Eleven of the poor ponies died, and had to be thrown overboard, a serious loss to their owners; but one could not help wondering that more of them did not succumb, so closely were they packed together, with very little air but that afforded by the windsails.
- affrays 5. Such being the purpose of the natives, affrays and collisions with the whites will surely follow the accession of numbers, which the latter are now receiving by the influx of adventurers from Vancouver's Island and the United States territories in Oregon; and there is no doubt in my mind that sooner or later the intervention of Her Majesty's Government will be required to restore and maintain the peace.
53 words made from the letters affriad
3 letter words made from affriad:
4 letter words made from affriad:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied