Correct spelling for AFFTER
We think the word affter is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for affter
- afar The two went afar into the dark forest, to learn to live as best they might.
- affair Breakfast the next morning was a late affair.
- affect But as he could not know what answer might or might not affect Aileen's future, he decided to speak the whole truth-let come what might.
- afford "No," was her short reply; "that could but afford me joy.
- afire But she did know that he was trying to set their houseboat afire.
- aflutter And in due time two broughams, drawn by dancing horses, with the azure ribbons aflutter from the head-stalls, bore away two very beautiful and excited brides and two determined, but entirely rattled, grooms.
- afoot A rumour reached the authorities in London that a scheme was afoot to effect her rescue.
49 words made from the letters affter
3 letter words made from affter:
5 letter words made from affter:
Misspelling of the day
- comes the end