Correct spelling for AFGHI
We think the word afghi is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for afghi
- afar I knew him afar off, though I had never met him.
- affair Yes, they are engaged; the affair has gone so far, but it must go no further.
- affix It is not the mere idea of comparison; although it is the comparative degree, to the expression of which the affix in question is more particularly applied.
- afghan We are engaged in a continuing dialogue with the Pakistan government concerning its development and security requirements and the economic burden imposed by Afghan refugees who have fled to Pakistan.
- aft The men were gathered about the wheel aft, and were out of ear-shot.
- ag Dep't 1,800 Railroad Com'r 2,000 Sec'y Board Ag.
- AF b. 27 Th Thomson d. 28 F B. Leipsic 29 S Jno. Bp. bh. 30 S 14 S. af. Tr. 31 M Bunyan d.
11 words made from the letters afghi
5 letter words made from afghi:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all