Correct spelling for AFOOL
We think the word afool is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for afool
- afoot The plan that he now had in mind was to go over the mountains afoot and make some quiet inquiries among the farmhouses in the valley below the Pass, in regard to Schloss Szolnok.
- afoul They kept running afoul of each other; so that I would suddenly find my starboard foot partly on the port slipper and mostly on the floor.
- afro It served to increase the level of bitterness in the Afro-American community as a whole.
- airfoil Plasma actuators could be mounted on the airfoil to control flight attitude and thereafter flight trajectory.
- aloof Little Fay was as obstreperous as Tony was disagreeably silent and aloof.
- atoll domestic: Majuro Atoll and Ebeye and Kwajalein islands have regular, seven-digit, direct-dial telephones; other islands interconnected by high frequency radiotelephone (used mostly for government purposes) and mini-satellite telephones
- avail Against this proposition no sophistry can avail.
- awful Perf'ly awful, isn't it?
- awol During high school Bruno was nicknamed "AWOL" for leaving parties early and used this nickname in rap battles.
- foal The foal brought Lawn Dyarrig out by another way to the upper world, and took him to Erin.
- AOL During the third quarter of 2007, AOL Broadband caused a stir by offering a free laptop computer (and eventually a free PlayStation 3) to all new customers signing up for a 24-month contract with its AOL Broadband Wireless Plus broadband package.
- EFL 2002 - UCLES EFL renamed University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL).
14 words made from the letters afool
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re