Correct spelling for AFORDE
We think the word aforde is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aforde
- abode It was not the fault of the younger son that Ol' Bengtsa had taken up his abode with the widow of the elder son, for he had begged the father more than a hundred times to come and live with him.
- afar Afar in the Forest.
- afford Can't you afford a new dress?"
- afire Cold now, what boots it that you have been afire?
- afoot There is some treason afoot!"
- afro Many Afro-Americans felt that they had been robbed of a friend as well as of their only hope for a better future.
- aft You came aft on the port side, didn't you?
- after "We will look after him as well as we can.
- aide Marshal Huefner and his aide followed.
- aired Mrs. Haxton thought, perhaps, that she had aired her knowledge unnecessarily, but she explained that when her husband was alive she had accompanied him during a long cruise in the Red Sea.
- anode The anode, which is situated in the Baltic Sea at 55°19′23″N 13°19′09″E / 55.
- avoid To avoid them, we had to go miles out of our way.
- avowed Not only the rights of the Duke of York, an avowed Papist, but those of his two daughters, sincere and zealous Protestants, were assailed.
- erode It is sometimes erroneously taught that badlands erode at a steady rate of about one inch per year.
- fade Those on shore turn tearfully into church to pray; and those aboard watch the dim outline of Palos fade away; by and by they notice that the reddish Tinto has become the blue ocean sparkling in the early sunshine; but no sparkle enters their timid souls.
- fodder Within this circle of heads is thrown the fodder.
- food You are not at all fussy about the kind of food.
- ford "I suppose I should have waited until warmer weather to bring you to Great Hedge," went on Grandpa Ford.
- fort "And have you telegraphed to Fort Fetterman?
- forte French was not his forte, but in the chemists' shops he always got what he wanted: went on until he did, or turned out on the counter the whole of the proprietor's stock.
- ode While Keats's ode upon that bird Was limpid as the notes That, sweet and strong, were in the song Of Philomelian throats.
- order Impeachments were now the order of the day.
- Afforded These youths were not numbered among the guests whose presence she welcomed and whose conversation afforded her pleasure.
- foodie Pizza Brain earned its first foodie award before it opened.
- Alford "Oh yes," Alford answered, looking intently at her, but with so little speculation in the eyes he glared so with that he knew her to be uneasy under them.
- AFR AFR managed to scrape together some money, and they used it to hire a handful of employees, including Heather Booth as executive director and Lisa Donner as her deputy.
- AFDC In the United States, depending on the context, the term “welfare” can be used to refer to means-tested cash benefits, especially the Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) program and its successor, the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Block Grant, or it can be used to refer to all means-tested programs that help individuals or families meet basic needs, including, for example, health care through Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits and food and nutrition programs (SNAP).
- affords Though our bill of rights does not, perhaps, contain all the cases in which power might be safely reserved, yet it affords a protection to the persons and possessions of individuals not known in any foreign country.
73 words made from the letters aforde
3 letter words made from aforde:
5 letter words made from aforde:
Misspelling of the day
- doth about it
- doth about-face
- having golden touch
- having good
- pr evokes