How to spell AFOUNCE correctly?
If you accidentally typed "AFOUNCE" but meant to write "OUNCE", you're not alone. We all make typos sometimes! A fitting suggestion would be to double-check your spelling before finalizing any texts or documents. Proofreading can save you from silly errors and ensure clear communication.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell AFOUNCE correctly
- ANNOUNCE The teacher will announce the winner of the science fair during the assembly.
- BOUNCE The basketball continued to bounce on the pavement until it came to a stop.
- FLOUNCE She wore a dress with a flounce at the bottom.
- JOUNCE The car's suspension caused it to jounce up and down on the bumpy road.
- OUNCE Can you please measure out one ounce of sugar for me?
- POUNCE The cat sat quietly, waiting to pounce on its unsuspecting prey.
- TROUNCE The basketball team was able to trouce their opponents with a 20-point lead.
Misspelling of the day