Correct spelling for AFRAIRD
We think the word afraird is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for afraird
- acrid The Rathlain man choked as he swallowed a couple of teeth, and felt his raw lip acrid upon the gap.
- afford "He said he couldn't afford either the time or the money," said Mr. Chalk.
- affray Three nations were engaged in this infinitesimal affray, and not one appears with credit.
- afire Then, in all probability, a couple of thousand acres of standing timber were afire on this side of the mountain!
- aforesaid Article 6. The debt due as aforesaid by the South African Republic to Her Majesty's Government will bear interest at the rate of three and a half per cent.
- afraid I saw them and was afraid.
- africa But from such dreams and such talk it is a long step to a "conspiracy of the Dutch over all South Africa."
58 words made from the letters afraird
3 letter words made from afraird:
4 letter words made from afraird:
Misspelling of the day