Correct spelling for AFTRAID
We think the word aftraid is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aftraid
- adored The lives of your great men are as much the history of women whom they adored as of themselves.
- adroit I found out afterwards that the case, which was a trifling matter of back-yard fences, was put up first on the docket by some adroit wire-pulling done by no less a person than Mr. Jeffry Tucker, the ever ready.
- afraid "And you are not afraid?
- afterward One morning afterward, I went to her house with a lady; we wanted to go in, and were admitted.
- altered It struck her, from the first moment she heard his voice, that his manner was somehow altered.
- android The Anova Culinary App is the companion app to the firms Precision Cooker, available on Android and iOS.
- asteroid One stays on the asteroid with us.
- astride But the little stones were too meek to complain, and Biddy got tired of kicking them, and seating herself astride on the wall, sat staring out at the sea.
- attired Towards closing time, Phil was standing at the kerb-stone, beside his car, when a tall young lady, fashionably attired and using a sunshade to tantalising advantage, crossed the road in front of him and stopped before one of the office windows.
- Afforded The Empress Euphrosyne too soon realized the masterful spirit of the new empress as did Theodora's own mother, Theoktista, and the two dowagers retired into the monastery of Gastria, which afforded them an agreeable retreat from the intrigues of the court.
- afterword Alabaster" "Bainbridge" Afterword: "On the Road to Jefferson
109 words made from the letters aftraid
3 letter words made from aftraid:
5 letter words made from aftraid:
Misspelling of the day
- blowing ones top