Correct spelling for AFTWARD
We think the word aftward is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aftward
- afterward "Been a lady all her life, my dear Major, and her mother before her," Miss Felicia said when I joined her afterward, and Miss Felicia knew.
- afterwards She said afterwards she knew exactly what was coming.
- eastward Where the porch has been pushed eastward in this way, the west end of the aisle seems to have been occupied by one or more chapels.
- edward Edward was as firm in his purpose to meet and defeat the enemy, as was Philip in his, and Edward determined to press on at all odds and face and conquer the French forces, and fortune favoured him.
- outward "Don't doubt that fact;" with an outward gesture of the supple hand.
- untoward Weston sniffed hard at the glasses, but could detect no untoward odors, nor any sign of poison or drugs of any sort.
- Leftward But it happened that they were attentively preoccupied in a conversation as they came to the church; and though Mary was looking to the right and Bibbs was looking to the left, Bibbs's leftward glance converged with Mary's rightward glance, and neither was looking far beyond the other at this time.
- Atwood When Henry or Atwood or Tommy had said it to him he had laughed.
72 words made from the letters aftward
3 letter words made from aftward:
4 letter words made from aftward:
Misspelling of the day