Correct spelling for AFURMS
We think the word afurms is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for afurms
- affirm I have said that Scripture and Luther affirm that it is a substance."
- arms He kissed her once more and opened his arms.
- fumes I snapped the face plate down because the cabin was filling with fumes.
- Firms The apprentices are sent to the school by various firms in the city under an arrangement whereby the boys attend four and one-half hours each week during regular shop time.
- Forms I knew those hungry forms.
- affirms See, here is the king's signature, which affirms the sentence, rendering it legal, and here upon the margin are the lines your father read."
- aims You never loved him as I do, and you put your own selfish and worldly aims first.
- alarms The Romans indeed made some slight advance, but they were worn out and harassed by incessant alarms.
- farms In front of the mountains were lower hills, partly covered by woods, and among these lay scattered farms.
64 words made from the letters afurms
4 letter words made from afurms:
3 letter words made from afurms:
Misspelling of the day