Correct spelling for AFVICE
We think the word afvice is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for afvice
- advice Now do take my advice, for once.
- advise She has no father to advise her.
- adviser Dick was his much-admired and trusted son, but not, in this matter, his director, nor even his adviser.
- affiance The Campaign is the second full-length album by American metal band Affiance.
- affix The despotic will, yet vacillating conduct of Henry the Eighth, towards the close of his reign, may be traced in a proclamation to abolish the translations of the scriptures, and even the reading of Bibles by the people; commanding all printers of English books and pamphlets to affix their names to them, and forbidding the sale of any English books printed abroad.
- avarice It was evident enough that her pitiful allowance did not proceed from the Emperor's avarice; Charles only wished to force her to obey his wish to shut her for the rest of her life in a cloister.
- efface As I sat by her brother, indulged and caressed, spite of my foolish disobedience, I had an unpleasant consciousness of her look being fastened on us both, and shunned it by keeping mine pertinaciously fixed on the kind face which, as if to efface all memory of the past, now seemed unable to look down at me with anger or displeasure.
- evince Supposin' I has been too trancadillious; I say jis' supposin' I may have evince a rather too wifely pretendencies; what does they care fo' that?
- invoice On page 128 I corrected a typo, mediicines for medicines ( Invoice of a Chest of mediicines)
- office Patten, you go to the post-office and get the letters.
- officer "M. de Nesle, an officer in the French Guards, who had a pretty wife I had met in the country, went to your brother's to call on me.
- Avis Mr. Vennor had given her to understand that they were to have a rara avis, served underdone, for dinner; and, in the kindness of her heart, she had determined to see that the "young artisan," as her cousin had called him, was not led on to his own undoing.
- offices They must be used to a good deal of American joking which they do not understand, in the foreign steamship offices.
22 words made from the letters afvice
5 letter words made from afvice:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all