Correct spelling for AGENY
We think the word ageny is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ageny
- acne When these drugs are taken continuously, nausea, vomiting, sleepiness, confusion of thought and speech, lapses of memory, palpitation, furred tongue, unsteady walk, acne and other symptoms of "bromism" may arise, whereupon the patient must stop taking bromides and see a doctor, who will substitute other drugs for a time.
- aegean He kept her head due south, but fairly close in shore, and what between Roy's powerful efforts, and the strong current which always flows out of the Sea of Marmora into the Aegean, they were soon going almost as fast as a man could run.
- again He heard the breathings pause, then recommence again in quicker and louder succession.
- age Nec verbum verbo curabis reddere, fidus Interpres- was the taste of the Augustan age.
- agency 14,344. How long is it since it has been universally made in cash at your agency?
- agenda There were many resolutions on the agenda dealing with hours of labour and wages.
- agent 16,553. If you make no selection at all beforehand, is there any use for them applying to an agent?
- aging Desperate people, aging husbands and wives, who have attempted the reconstruction of their homes with these "Portions and parcels of the dreadful past" have been known to wish for an earthquake, even, that would involve their belongings in an indiscriminate ruin.
- agni 9. AGNI, be unto us easy of access, as is a father to a son; be ever present with us for our good!
- agony The effect of the whole drama of human passion and agony is intensified by the vividness of all its pictorial environment;-by the vision of the wild surging seas, through which the swift ship and its mad crew were borne, and of the gloom and horror of the woods that hid the sounding rites of the goddess, and the tall columns of her temple.
- aiken "That is a subterfuge," interposed the young woman, Miss Aiken.
- any Would Lady Beresford have any objection?
- argent The 1970 coat of arms consisted of an escutcheon divided party per fess; chief, landscaped, an eagle, or, wings displayed, facing sinister, over the image of the Palace of the Patriarchate, argent, on an azure field; over a cogwheel, or, with an open book with the lettered motto CIVITAS (verso) and NOSTRA (recto) (reading "Civitas Nostra" (Latin for "Our City"), or, on a field, gules; with an inescutcheon divided party per pale, dexter a hammer and sickle (symbol of the Romanian Communist Party)) on a field, gules, sinister the flag of Romania, the inescutcheon charged with the crest of Communist Romania.
- argon Between locations in the Solar System, the atomic weight of argon varies as much as 10%, due to extreme variance in isotopic composition.
- augean Love, that marvellous panacea, had driven out the false, the impure visions of his heart, as surely and as thoroughly as ever Hercules cleansed the Augean stables.
- cagney The 1935 film Frisco Kid James Cagney plays the fictional leader of a reform syndicate in the 1850s, dealing with 'Shanghai Duck', and facing the vigilantes and hangings which follow, as the towns folk try to clean up the Barbary Coast.
- gen The guns were turned over by the order of Gen.
- gene Gene peered in. It was like a look into boiling Hell.
- oaken "But you do not know why I am here," she murmured, leaning hard upon the black oaken rail of the polished stair.
- Gena Booker T Elementary Academy - Principal Mark Davis West Foundation Elementary - Principal Kim Smith Zundy Elementary - Principal Stacey Darnall High schools Hirschi High School - Principal Doug Albus Rider High School - Principal Dee Palmore Wichita Falls High School (Old High) - Principal Christy Nash Alternative schools Carrigan Career Center - Principal Synthia Kirby Denver Alternative Center - Principal David Anderson Harrell Accelerated Learning Center - Principal Gena Woodard CEC CTE Learning - Principal Synthia Kirby Junior high schools Barwise Leadership Academy - Principal Cody Blair Kirby World Academy - Principal Dr.
- Agnes I began to fancy myself very much of a sailor, a delusion considerably encouraged by a huge P. jacket and a sou'-wester, both of which, though it was in the dog-days, Agnes insisted upon my wearing, saying I looked more like Dirk Hatteraick, who, I understood, was one of her favourite heroes in Walter Scott.
- Agnew He and Roger Agnew talked me over with soe many fine Words.
28 words made from the letters ageny
4 letter words made from ageny:
5 letter words made from ageny:
ganey, yenga, gayen, geyan, yeang, aygen.
Misspelling of the day