Correct spelling for AGIANS
We think the word agians is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for agians
- again "Look, look again, Dave!
- aging This indicator is significantly affected by age distribution, and most countries will eventually show a rise in the overall death rate, in spite of continued decline in mortality at all ages, as declining fertility results in an aging population.
- aquinas He was educated in the monastery, and one finds himself recalling here these lines of Thomas William Parsons, entitled Turning from Darwin to Thomas Aquinas:- Unless in thought with thee I often live, Angelic doctor!
- Against 11 A Song Against Care .
- Agnes Agnes drove Ethel Lennox to the station next day.
- Anions If the cation is too small, then it will attract the anions into each other and they will collide hence the compound will be unstable due to anion-anion repulsion; this occurs when the radius ratio drops below 0.
- Asians The neighbourhoods of east Birmingham with the highest percentage of Muslim Asians are Sparkbrook, Sparkhill, Springfield, Small Heath, Saltley, Bordesley Green, Alum Rock, Washwood Heath, Ward End, Greet, Springfield, Hockley, Witton, Aston, Nechells, Duddeston, Highgate and Balsall Heath.
- Afghans Captain Forrester, dashing up the defile at the head of the artillery, had been prepared to find a lively skirmish in progress between his own comrades and the handful of Afghans who were luring them on.
- acorns And when they came to the oak-tree, and told it what Cianna had heard from Time, the tree begged them to take away the treasure from its roots, since it was the cause why its acorns had lost their reputation.
- aliens Under the existing law foreign corporations were subject to State supervision, and were dealt with as presumably unfriendly aliens.
- aligns They should then select a segment of consumers whose behaviour aligns with the functionality and purpose of the product to be the intended audience for a marketing campaign.
65 words made from the letters agians
3 letter words made from agians:
5 letter words made from agians:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends