How to spell AGINE correctly?
If you often find yourself misspelling "agine", don't worry, it happens to the best of us! The correct spelling you're looking for is "again". Remember to double-check your spelling or you can rely on auto-correct to fix it for you. Practice makes perfect!
List of suggestions on how to spell agine correctly
- acne I have found that washing my face twice a day helps to control my acne.
- again I can't believe I have to do this assignment again.
- age As we age, our memories begin to fade.
- Aggie Aggie is really good at playing basketball.
- agile As an agile athlete, she was able to move quickly and change directions on the court.
- aging My grandmother is aging gracefully and with dignity.
- Agnes Agnes is a very graceful and elegant name.
- agony The doctor's hands trembled as he began to dress the wound, not wanting to cause any more agony to the suffering patient.
- ague The doctor diagnosed him with a shaking ague.
- akin The two sisters were akin in their love for dance.
- aline She forgot to aline the edges of the paper.
- angina She had a pain in her chest that she thought might be due to angina, but it turned out to be something more
- Anne King George VI gave his daughter, Anne, in marriage to Prince Philip of Greece in April 1947.
- engine The engine of the car is roaring loudly as it speeds down the highway.
- fagin I never want to meet that Fagin again.
- gin She prefers a gin and tonic over any other mixed drink.
- Gino I went to see Gino today.
- gone I forgot my phone at the library; it's gone.
- imagine Imagine a world where chickens can fly.
Misspelling of the day