Misspelling dictionary
  • Spellcheck dictionary
  • Misspelling dictionary

How to spell AGREENCE correctly?

If you've accidentally typed "agreence" instead of "agreement", you're just a few keystrokes away from correcting it. The correct spelling of "agreement" involves replacing the "e" with an "ee" after the "g". Simply delete the "e" and type "ee" to ensure your spelling aligns with the word's standard form.

Misspelling of the day


  • dominated
  • germinated
  • ruminated
  • terminate
  • terminated
  • terminates
  • tormented