Correct spelling for AHM
We think the word ahm is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ahm
- abm On 23 March 1983, Ronald Reagan announced the Strategic Defense Initiative, a research program into ballistic missile defense which would be "consistent with our obligations under the ABM Treaty".
- aim "I always aim to do my duty," said Andy.
- arm Peter caught his arm- "It's all right?...
- atm The contestant was then presented with a large credit card, which was inserted into an ATM, which then displayed a credit limit (usually $1,800 to $2,500).
- ham Here are two loaves and a ham for you, so that you won't starve."
- hm Hm, she said, when he came to an end; she was jealous, you say, of her mother's attentions to you?
- ohm We have had occasion to make use of these elements for the graduation of galvanometers, and, after ascertaining the constancy of the discharge, have found that the internal resistance of each couple is nearly 0.175 ohm, with an electro-motive force of two volts.
- Ah Ah, how happy they are!
- Aha Aha, you are interested in hearing of a beautiful girl?
- Ahem I-ahem-fail to grasp it.
- ADM Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces and Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council issued a resolution to reach the repositioning goal by restructuring the ADM Board of Directors under the chairmanship of H.
- CHM Choroideremia (/kɒˌrɔɪdɪˈriːmiə/; CHM) is a rare, X-linked recessive form of hereditary retinal degeneration that affects roughly 1 in 50,000 males.
- AM "Oh, and I am so old, dear!
1 words made from the letters ahm
3 letter words made from ahm:
Misspelling of the day