Correct spelling for AICIENT
We think the word aicient is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aicient
- absent They were all absent.
- accent "You speak English with an American accent," I went on.
- agent If you are agent, so am I. See; I have come into your camp.
- ancient Everything in it was old, and some of the things were ancient, and had a history.
- ascend Then her Grace bade them ascend to the upper story, and look out for Stettin, but they sought for it in vain with their unassisted eyes; then her Grace placed the tubum opticum before the Duke, and no sooner had he looked through it than he cried out, "As I live, Otto, there is my strong tower of St. James's, and my ducal castle to the left, lying far behind the Finkenwald mountain."
- ascent I presume we can drive to the foot of the ascent.
- assent Valdemar bent his head in silent assent.
- cent I say let's get all the stuff we need and have Roy make tenderflops and I'll stand on top of the car and shout that they're all smoking hot, and for everybody to be sure to get them for they're only the small sum of two for a cent.
- efficient This would send him out, a productive member of society, happy in his work because suited to him and efficient in it because fitted for doing it well.
- icing On the big dinner-table they had enormous icing models of the Sheridan Building-" "Oh, no!"
- nascent It is precisely because a cerebral state expresses simply what there is of nascent action in the corresponding psychical state, that the psychical state tells us more than the cerebral state.
- scent "But they were on a false scent," the officer eagerly added.
- Ain't Going with me, ain't you?
82 words made from the letters aicient
3 letter words made from aicient:
4 letter words made from aicient:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re