Correct spelling for AIMES
We think the word aimes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aimes
- aides He sent forward one of his aides de camp to inform the troops of his approach.
- amiss "Do not be frightened, papa"-and she made an effort at a smile-"as I said, I think I know what is amiss with him."
- arms His arms went out to her.
- times "Yes, how many times?
- Aimed And, truly, my heart did seem to die in me; for I knew that there did be directed a Force out of the House of Silence, which did be aimed unto the Spirit of Mine Own Maid.
- Amos All this made no change in the outward circumstances of Amos.
- Aimee Aimee was still in the same place.
- limes So gloomy at night, it was now charming with its two rows of aged limes which rustled gently while the wind wafted to him their enervating scent.
- aims Another is, however, that if you will consent to sell me back my libretto I believe I could get it taken up by a man, a composer, who is more in sympathy with me and my artistic aims than you could ever be."
- mimes Even the Mimes held their own as against Siegfried.
- DIMES I began to wonder whether their dimes or whether their bad language would hold out the longest.
22 words made from the letters aimes
Misspelling of the day
- became useless
- goes all out
- in accuracy