Correct spelling for AIMIS
We think the word aimis is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aimis
- aim To benefit his country and better the condition of mankind was his constant aim.
- airs Despite the superior airs of the boys, the little girl only half-believed them.
- alms The bounty of royalty, or of rich Americans, is not felt as alms.
- amass Commissions flowed in on him to such a degree, that although he had fifteen children, he lived to amass money and lands, to see his daughters well married, and his sons prosperous merchants trading to distant lands.
- amish Main article: Amish religious practices Two key concepts for understanding Amish practices are their rejection of Hochmut (pride, arrogance, haughtiness) and the high value they place on Demut (humility) and Gelassenheit (calmness, composure, placidity), often translated as "submission" or "letting-be".
- amiss Her manners, too, are not amiss for a German; but what is the main point-she is pious, firm in the faith, and ardent in her hatred of the foes of the Holy Church.
- amuse She therefore yielded to her father's desire, wishing to amuse him during the long, lonely evenings by playing and singing.
- animus Animus, the main antagonist in the manga Hoshi no Samidare Animus is a rare kind of magic possessed by the SeaWings, NightWings, and a SandWing called Jerboa II in Wings of Fire.
- Ais The Abbreviated Injury Scale (AIS) is an anatomical-based coding system created by the Association for the Advancement of Automotive Medicine to classify and describe the severity of injuries.
- Amos Amos has gone to bed.
- Amie Clover was serialized in Kodansha's Amie from 1997 until the magazines demise in 1999, and remains unfinished.
- aims The natural effect of externalizing the commands of conscience followed; and the ethical aims which had been sought were well nigh lost in the routine of form and ceremony, and in the fine-spun distinctions of belief and conduct.
- AMPS Amps: Warwick LWA 1000 and 4x8/2x8 cabinets (current), TC Electronics, various (2009-2011)SWR SM-1500 head and two Goliath 4x10 cabinets; Ampeg PB-800 PortaBass head and BXT410 cabinet; Ampeg SVT classic and BXT series cabs (designed by Bailey and Wooten) Radial Bassbone DI (for no-amp gigs) Effects: Boss RV-3 Digital Reverb/Delay, various octave pedals, and boss/bass distortion.
- ABMS In Canada, the major financial institutions have their own branded ABMs located throughout the country.
14 words made from the letters aimis
Misspelling of the day