Correct spelling for AIRENS
We think the word airens is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for airens
- airiness The Empress Josephine was of medium height, with an exquisite figure; and in all her movements there was an airiness and grace which gave to her walk something ethereal, without detracting from the majesty of the sovereign.
- airing On Mrs. Sinclair's mentioning, that I too much confined myself, she pressed me to take an airing; but obligingly desired me to be careful of myself.
- arena While this went on, a young girl ran out into the arena, and, after a bow to the spectators, quickly mounted to the top of the pole, where she presently stood in statuesque beauty that took all eyes even from the loveliness of the officer of 'bersaglieri'.
- ares Now, what his arm To-day shall do, rests with the dice of war, And Ares shall ordain it; but his cause Hath the true badge of Right, to urge him on To guard, as son, his motherland from wrong.
- aries -The angular distance of a heavenly body from the first point of Aries, measured from the ecliptic as seen from the earth.
- irons At last came a sahib in a great rage, who ordered irons put on our wrists and us marched hither.
- Areas The bulk of the Comstocks' business was always carried on in rural areas-in "the back-woods."
- Arenas Moreover, there was a chance that some other steamer might pick them up and earn a magnificent salvage by a tow to Punta Arenas.
- Irene Irene, don't let the gentleman go.
- Warrens The same petition complained that "artificers and labourers-that is to say, butchers, cobblers, tailors, and other working-folk, keep greyhounds and other dogs; and at the time when good Christians are at church on holy-days, hearing their divine services, these go hunting in the parks, coney-covers, and warrens pertaining to lords and other folk, and destroy them utterly."
- aliens During the decade 1871-1880 Austria-Hungary, Italy, and Russia sent only 181,000 of 2,262,000 aliens who landed in the United States-about eight per cent.
- sirens Soon the islands of the Sirens come in sight,-bare bluffs of rock, shaped like galleys taking flight for the broad sea.
- wrens In the early days, when the Wrens were there, Eleanor was surprised when their wonderful Chinese cook came to her and said, "Missie, I go along a gaol to-morrow.
- aprons "This is the three-year-old, white aprons and curls, please observe.
- airings Instead of taking her airings, like a modern nobleman's little daughter, on a well-trained pony, or a sober, sure-footed donkey, over smooth lawns, and through shady parks and flowery lanes, she was accustomed to accompany her father and his rough followers, mounted on one of the wild horses of the country, on long mountain hunts-to dash through bog and briar, to ford swollen streams, and leap wide, dark chasms.
- barrens Somewhere out on the high barrens a storm swooped down upon the travelers.
- aren't Aren't there any fine hotels down there?"
111 words made from the letters airens
5 letter words made from airens:
isarn, nears, reins, rnase, rensi, resin, rines, raise, nasri, reais, isnae, rasen, anise, isner, risan, snare, sinar, saine, sanei, arnes, nisar, arise, rinas, earns, reans, irena, anesi, nisra, aisen, arine, aries, ranis, erian, erins, rinse, siren, resia, naris, renai, senia, irans, senai, anier, arens, asner, seria, saner, saren, ersin, aisne, asier, sarni, siner, anies, areni, serin, rasin, anser, airns, aesir, risen, sarin.
3 letter words made from airens:
Misspelling of the day
- go out of one way