Correct spelling for AIRFOAM
We think the word airfoam is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for airfoam
- affirm He knows the facts, or he would not affirm them.
- aflame She rose, her eyes and cheeks aflame, and stood before them, almost trembling, while her hands worked nervously,- "Then do it!
- afro Therefore, it was from the Afro-American peasant class that an indigenous American folk culture was to emerge.
- airfare Without Oprahs support to provide airfare, Colbert instead distributed vouchers for the low-cost Chinatown bus from New York City to Washington, D.
- airflow To improve seakeeping and airflow over the forward end of the deck, Taihōs bow was plated up to flight deck level, giving her a similar appearance to British Illustrious-class aircraft carriers.
- airfoil The leading edge is the point at the front of the airfoil that has maximum curvature (minimum radius).
- aroma They burned cedar twigs as incense in some of their sacred ceremonies, and surely they could have found no finer aroma.
- foam Nearer and nearer the crowd he walked, gnashing and grinding his teeth till the foam fell from his lips.
- foamy In rolling flood, Now here, now there, impell'd the floating wood As when a heap of gather'd thorns is cast, Now to, now fro, before the autumnal blast; Together clung, it rolls around the field; So roll'd the float, and so its texture held: And now the south, and now the north, bear sway, And now the east the foamy floods obey, And now the west wind whirls it o'er the sea.
- form The doctor had been working over the prostrate form on the tables.
- infamy He thought of his mother's sorrow, of his father's scorn-of the dismay with which Fanny would hear concerning him a tale which she would believe to be so impossible; he thought of Theodore Burton, and the deep, unquenchable anger of which that brother was capable, and of Cecilia and her outraged kindness; he thought of the infamy which would be attached to him, and resolved that he must bear it all.
- inform One watched the corpse while the other went to inform the husband.
- perform Do you call that wrong which the priests perform in the Holy of Holies?
- Irma Pericles was therefore not surprised when Irma, as Michiella, came on, breathless, and looking in an excitement of anger; he knew that he had been tricked.
103 words made from the letters airfoam
5 letter words made from airfoam:
3 letter words made from airfoam:
Misspelling of the day