Correct spelling for AITED
We think the word aited is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aited
- abed I'm afraid she's abed yet," said he, opening the door, showing his visitor into the parlor.
- added "Get up yourself," she added.
- aged And when the aged and helpless weep, nothing is more terrible.
- aid It may be that one day I shall require your aid.
- aide For the present, gentlemen, I have appointed Mr. O'Connor as an extra aide-de-camp on my staff.
- aided It is for love of Cortes that I have aided Cortes, therefore despise me not, but let your love plead for mine, seeing that, to us women, love is all.
- aired When one just fitted a place I wanted to keep it, and to do this, must have it aired, perhaps washed.
- ante The party, who now passed into the little ante-room, was governed by very different sensations.
- ate I ate, and I was blessed!
- attend I will attend to it for you.
- awaited Every day he dreamed fresh dreams of the fame and honour that awaited him.
- awed Amazed by the accuracy of his information and awed by his tone, the girl struggled for an answer, while the audience waited as at a crisis in a powerful play.
- bated He repeated these movements several times, whilst the others watched with bated breath.
- dated The first English book to be printed was dated 1474 and was called 'The Game of Chess.
- edited Records of our warfare may be found in the volumes of the extinct magazine called 'To-day,' which was then edited by Hubert Bland; and they are by no means bad reading.
- fated But the red-haired young lady seemed fated to help us out of our difficulties.
- hated She hated him, and he would suffer.
- Abated I have been disappointed so many times, and have found that nobody has much more to tell me, that my curiosity has somewhat abated, but even now, the news that anybody who has the reputation for intelligence has come near me, makes me restless to see him.
31 words made from the letters aited
3 letter words made from aited:
4 letter words made from aited:
5 letter words made from aited:
Misspelling of the day
- at heels of