Correct spelling for AITEM
We think the word aitem is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aitem
- adam As he was leaving he told me he should always be delighted to see me at his Court, and Prince Adam said that if I liked to be introduced to his father, I had only to call at eleven o'clock the next morning.
- aide Mosby turned to his aide, but the captain has already started for the door.
- aim My first aim was to make a fire, through which I knew that the wolves would not venture to pass.
- ate As soon as she ate it she became well again.
- atm 1995 - with the assistance of the Asian Development Bank the Trust was converted to a commercial bank Bhutan National Bank 1996 - the banks equity was offered to the public 1997 - the bank was officially opened, 40 percent of its equity was sold to the Asian Development Bank and Citibank 2004 - launched the first ATM services in Bhutan 2007 - introduced the debit Point of Sale terminals in Bhutan 2009 - started the SMS banking and Internet banking 2011 - introduced the recurring deposit and Rupee Denominated Prepaid card.
- atom Were iron absolutely elementary, it is not conceivable that its atom could intercept ethereal undulations of eighty different orders.
- item But Thorndyke went through it systematically, examining each item attentively, even to the local tradesmen's bills and empty paper bags, before laying them aside.
- stem The sunshine burned on her brilliant head, and Gray Eagle found his glad career brought to a sudden close, and his amusement abruptly reduced to the occupation of nibbling the stem of the young tree to which he was tied.
- Ahem Thou art my only goddess; My saint, my idol, my-ahem!
- Aimed "Carefully he aimed; seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven.
- Idem Difficilis facilas, jocundus, acerbus, es idem, Nec tecum possum vivere; nec sine te. Epig.
- Aimee "Besides his thinking that there has been too much fighting," said Aimee, "he wishes that the people should labour joyfully in the very places where they used to toil in wretchedness for the whites."
- items It was a Bill of items.
- ADM Adm. Your grace was ill-advised to take them, then, Considering of these dangerous times.
- DIEM Care Magistere Fordere, Ego sum excessive tristis ut ego usebam malam linguam in classem alteram diem.
- AIRTIME Described as a "vertical lift inverted loop coaster", Fahrenheit features a 121-foot vertical lift as well as six inversions, airtime hills and high-speed banked curves, cobra roll, including a record-breaking 97-degree drop on the first hill.
31 words made from the letters aitem
5 letter words made from aitem:
matei, etiam, eitam, tamei, atemi.
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window