Correct spelling for AIVE
We think the word aive is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aive
- aide Her waiting-maid is aide-de-camp; My steward adjutant; my lacqueys serjeants; That bring me her high pleasure how I march And counter-march-when I'm on duty-when I'm off-when suits it not to tell it me Herself-"Sir William, thus my mistress says!"
- alive He wouldn't eat any one alive.
- dive But if so, I am resolved to make the most of it and dream another dive; so here goes-down again, my boy!"
- five "Don't speak to me for five minutes, please," he said.
- give To give it up now.
- hive He moved toward the farthest hive and bent down as if to inspect the tiny entrance.
- jive Jive released "Blindfold Me" as the second single from Kelis third studio album Kelis Was Here (2006), and made it available as a 12-inch single on October 3, 2006.
- live This will lull any suspicion that he might feel on seeing, as he must do, that you live in a position far higher than would appear from your garb.
- naive 238, 242. To suppose that by eating another you absorb his or her soul is somewhat naive certainly.
- rive The chin and mouth spoke of iron will, of strength to rive the solid rock and overthrow a tower, of a purpose relentlessly pursued.
- waive I am wondering if you would have the real kindness to waive ceremony and pay me a visit this afternoon.
- Ave His idea was, I believe, to catch Western millionaires abroad and sell 'em Fifth-ave.
- I've "My dear boy, you know I've no objection, as you call it, to anything at all you do.
5 words made from the letters aive
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way