Correct spelling for AJOB
We think the word ajob is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ajob
- ab "I hand quite a few little things to writers," Ab continued cheerfully.
- adobe Whichever side they were on, whatever they thought of the war, they would take a man like you and lead you out into the town square, and stand you up against the side of an adobe house, and they'd shoot you.
- ago "If you saw it a short time ago, it must be there," he said.
- agog It was to be quite a grand affair, and from the hints dropped, Bigton and Hartwood village were all agog with the news and their anticipations, for you may be sure the campaigner was not one to hide her light under a bushel.
- ahab For several years John Dexter had been preaching sermons that made the choir the only possible theme of conversation between him and Ahab Wright.
- ajar Jasper had the gate ajar, and Pilot was standing by her side.
- alb ALB. I wish to ask you to help me...
- arab Introduction to 1884 371 Karshish, the Arab Physician 1855 v.
- cob In spite of the importance and gravity of the undertaking, Punch vigorously supported Lord Palmerston in his campaign, and mockingly showed "The Great Warriors Dah-Bee and Cob-Den" vainly trying to overturn his Government.
- gob Gob, he's like Lanty MacHale's goat that'd go a piece of the road with every one.
- jab Carelessly, recklessly, well-nigh disdainfully, he started in to demolish his weakening foe, and then-sudden, unlooked-for, amazing-Gordon's left caught him with a lightning jab in the ribs, Gordon's right caught him full on the point of the jaw, and, like a pole-axed bullock, he stood still for the veriest instant of time, and then, crashing face downward, lay motionless on the field.
- jacob There was no doubt of Jacob Crayford's influence upon him.
- jib The sails were the usual courses: big topsails and topgallantsails, staysails, and topmastsails, with a spritsail and a lateen-mizen; the spanker and jib were not yet, but the sprit-topsail had just gone out.
- job Drunk again, of course, but he was turned off his job apparently this afternoon.
- ob Doan gib yerse'f a habit ob it.
- Ajax The Dauphin John turned pale with fright, and Count William of Holland, calling out, "Down, Ajax!
- APB These triangles are all right-angled at A, the side pA, equal to ZP, is the co-latitude of the place, that is, the difference between the latitude and 90 deg.; and the successive angles ApB, ApC, &c., are 15 deg., 30 deg., &c., respectively.
- AFB Authorities at McChord AFB confirmed this latter point, the airplane was carrying classified material.
7 words made from the letters ajob
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends