Correct spelling for AJOR
We think the word ajor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ajor
- acorn This acorn is the princess.
- actor They never think that the actor has pronounced the words with the force which the sense, as they see it, requires."
- adar And he ordained that this day should be kept every year, being the thirteenth of the month of Adar
- ado "Captain Norris," cried Pelham, "I bid you pledge me without more ado.
- afar From afar he heard how the weak Piero had been driven out of the city, but more bitter still was his grief when the news came that the solemn warning voice of the great preacher Savonarola was silenced for ever.
- agar Jem Agar was firmly convinced that England only contained one Stagholme, and perhaps he was right.
- ago "You ought to have done that long ago," replied Mr. Claybourne.
- agog Her name was Hannah and her husband's Matthew; two homely names, yet well enough adapted to the simple pair, who seemed strangely out of place among the whimsical fraternity whose wits had been set agog by the Great Carbuncle.
- air 3. What is air made of?
- ajar She paused for a moment-she had not meant to go there-then impulsively went forward, crossed the empty courtyard, and finding the garden door ajar pushed it open.
- Ahoy What do they know about-" But just then there booms in through the portholes this hearty hail from outside: " Ahoy the Agnes!
- Ajax I should unwillingly affirm that Cicero was but slightly versed in Homer, because in his work De Gloria he ascribed those verses unto Ajax which were delivered by Hector.
6 words made from the letters ajor
4 letter words made from ajor:
roja, rajo, arjo.
Misspelling of the day
- allowing use of
- are short of
- art above
- art nauseated
- art nauseous
- begging borrow or steal