How to spell ALITTE correctly?
One possible correct suggestion for the misspelling "alitte" could be "a little". This correction maintains the intended meaning and aligns with proper grammar and spelling. It accurately reflects the intended expression of a small amount or degree.
List of suggestions on how to spell alitte correctly
- aglitter The snow was aglitter under the streetlights.
- Alice After traveling for many hours, Alice arrived at her destination.
- alike The twins looked so much alike, it was difficult to tell them apart.
- aline She had a chemical peel that removed her skin's dead layers, an aline.
- Alioth Alioth is the god of heavenly knowledge in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting.
- alive Despite experiencing many hardships, she was alive and grateful to be alive.
- elite The elite few had access to the exclusive club.
- glitter She sprinkled glitter all over her craft project.
- halite The mineral halite can be found in underground mines.
- latte After having her coffee, she needed a latte to finish off her day.
- lite She drank her lite beer.
- litter Please do not litter in the park.
- palette They shared a palette of color that perfectly matched their outfits.
- platte On the platte, the water was turning a deep, dark brown.
- Slitter The slitter machine cuts large rolls of paper into small, manageable sizes.
Misspelling of the day