Correct spelling for ALLIY
We think the word alliy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for alliy
- ali "Silly Rabba and Ali Rabba, don't forget to bring back the moon," they cried.
- all And I-I will tell you-all I know.
- allah "In that, by Allah, you did right," exclaimed the Caliph, "and I grant you your life for so doing."
- allay When he read the address of Alexander H. Stephens, delivered to the same people on the following evening, wherein that remarkable man said, "My object is not to stir up strife, but to allay it; not to appeal to your passions, but to your reason.
- alley A few minutes later Scotty slipped into an alley and stepped on the gas.
- allow You allow engaged persons may kiss."
- alloy "But," the watchmaker continued, almost running to keep up with him, and speaking in a low, harsh, hurried voice, as if thrusting the words into his ears, "naither mair nor less nor solid gowd-pure gowd, no a grain o' alloy!"
- ally And Stingaree was across the counter before his new ally had picked himself up.
- Allie It was Allie speaking.
- Ollie Kate sat straight up in bed: "Oh, Aunt Ollie!
- Ellie So Ellie and he were walking on the rocks, and he was showing her about one in ten thousand of all the beautiful and curious things which are to be seen there.
16 words made from the letters alliy
5 letter words made from alliy:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of