Correct spelling for ALLOOWS
We think the word alloows is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for alloows
- allies The war with the French of Canada and their Indian allies is of interest here only in so far as it affected the government of Pennsylvania.
- allow She might think it over, he said, for three days, or he would even allow her ten.
- aloes Cooped and hampered as were our men within the impervious walls of chapparal and aloes, their flight was almost hopeless.
- gallows At the gallows I have known one, and I hope thou wilt be the second.
- Mallows Jase Mallows, however, just then relieved from duty at the steering sweep, was less subtle of deduction.
- Fallows Fallows talked to me and Moritz Abel-but it did not do.
- Alloys All pure metals are elements; but metals, when they are melted, can be dissolved in each other to form alloys, which really are mixtures.
- allows The humblest mother who allows her whole life to be crushed, to be saddened, absorbed, by the less important of her motherly duties, is giving her oil to the poor; and her children will suffer, the whole of their life, from there not having been, in the soul of their mother, the radiance it might have acquired.
- hallows Nay, but by the Hallows, this new-comer is the first one, and the one who chattered at me is the second.
- allays He allays takes the rhubarb prize At the Flower Show every year; An' if 'ee mind to order it He'll get 'ee Bottled Beer; (Though some as don't agree with that) Besides it's rather dear.
- allots * Radet gives the date of the capture of Sardes as about November 15, 546; but the number and importance of the events occurring between the retreat of Croesus and the decisive catastrophe-the negotiations with Babylon, the settling into winter quarters, the march of Cyrus across Phrygia-must have required a longer time than Radet allots to them in his hypothesis, and I make the date a month later.
- wallows He wallows in filth-wallows in it, and rejoices in it.
- halloos For some time he cantered easily along, expecting any moment to hear the shouts and halloos of his friends following after; but they by mistake took quite another road, and no sound except the pounding of his courser's hoofs reached the Prince's ear.
- alleys There could not be another Chinatown like the old one, with all its quaint nooks and alleys.
61 words made from the letters alloows
3 letter words made from alloows:
5 letter words made from alloows:
Misspelling of the day
- am patient with