Correct spelling for ALLOSW
We think the word allosw is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for allosw
- alas Alas, my chief, ah!
- allies He was alone, awaiting his allies.
- allow He won't allow me to see other men, won't talk to me himself.
- alloy The alloy contains gold, and the warm and softened lights reflected from it blend most happily and harmoniously with the white lines of the designs.
- aloes Blinded by these tears, she guided her horse among the tough aloes which grew along the border of the bridle-path, and the animal stumbled, nearly jerking the infant from her arms.
- also He felt as if his heart stopped also.
- gallows "Yes, you are startled; you wonder at me, but, Claire, my child, had I gone to the gallows it would have been as a martyr, as a father dying for his son's crime.
- Altos Visiting Altos was like attending a glittering masquerade ball.
- Mallows Gouache made a little speech of thanks and tried to forget the decoction of mallows he had swallowed, fearing lest the recollection should impart a tone of insincerity to his expression of gratitude.
- Fallows Hence, before the year had gone, all through the Windermere and Crow's Nest valleys the fame of the Lady of Kuskinook grew great, and second only to hers was that of her bodyguard, the hospital orderly, Ben Fallows.
- Alloys In many of the small pieces of metal work which adorned the swords gold, silver, platina, copper, iron, steel, zinc, besides numerous alloys were used.
- allows He never allows her to go out except on Sundays to attend the first mass at the Church of Santa Maria Mater Domini, close by his dwelling.
- hallows He shares our joys, and by sharing hallows them.
- ills Cruel by nature, they for kindness hate; And scorn you for those ills themselves create.
- allays And one while he was allays after Miss Nancy, and then it all went off again, like a smell o' hot porridge, as I may say.
- allots When assured that they are staunch royalists and not apostles of Revolution, the commander allots shelter in the barracks at Forton, where for the present they exist on two pence a day each.
- ells There you have five ells of cloth for your coat and vest.
- awls The most valued presents consisted of knives, chisels, awls, and other small tools.
- wallows It occurred to me, prosaic man and chimney-doctor that I was, that no one should be disappointed who has heard the dream-gods calling at twilight, or wakened to the chanting of the capstan-song, or heard the timbers creaking in the stout old caravel of romance as it wallows in the seas that wash the happy isles.
- AILS What ails you, Moriarty?
- ALES Rhys and Davy were thrashing and winnowing in the barn, and William, endeavouring to do the work of two, fed and foddered the cattle, and took the place of Ales at the churn, whilst she washed and ironed, and put little finishing touches to her simple wedding finery, sighing, every now and again, for the Evan she missed every hour of the day. When candles were lit, and at meal-times, the blank caused by the absence of his smiling face and good-humoured observation, was felt by all, from Mrs. Edwards down to William.
- alleys For I know now what Wheeler Street is, and I know what Morgan Chapel is there for, in the midst of those crooked alleys, those saloons, those pawnshops, those gloomy tenements.
- onery D'you bring me coffee on purpose, just to be onery?
47 words made from the letters allosw
5 letter words made from allosw:
Misspelling of the day
- am valid
- co occurred
- cool heels
- giving key city