Correct spelling for ALLOWSUS
We think the word allowsus is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for allowsus
- aeolus Ulysses next arrived at the island of AEolus.
- allies He dared not venture to pursue Menilek and encounter the two allies; at hand he had easy victims-the Galla prince and his chiefs.
- aloes Her silver brightness was strongly contrasted by the deep green of the holm-oak and bay, amongst which I descended by several flights of stairs, with neat marble balustrades crowned by vases of aloes.
- always Wrongdoing always hurts somebody.
- Aliases "Which will you have, caballero-my nom de guerre, or any other of my aliases?"
- Altos The loss of access to the Swiss X.25 network-and therefore to Altos-left her feeling very depressed.
- Atlases We found means here, without going up to the city of St. Jago, to have merchants enough to come down to us; for this being a very rich city, and full of money, we found all our valuable silks of China, our atlases, China damasks, satins, &c., were very much valued, and very much wanted, and no price was too high for us to ask for them.
- Alloys Doubtless, however, many valuable additions to chemical science, and also some useful metallic alloys, were thus discovered.
- allows Mr. Ferris, feeling the gravity of his position, allows me to take you into our confidence, in the hope that you will be able to help us out of our difficulty."
- allays "Work or clem," that were what Tom allays tould me th' ould bell were sayin'.
- allots He designates the target, and, when practicable, allots a part of the target to each platoon.
- alleys The manoeuvres were soon over, the heir was lifted into a little gilded chariot drawn by white goats, his regiment formed in line and saluted him, and he disappeared down one of the alleys with his attendants.
- bloodsoaked Formed in 2006 by Peter Hasselbrack as a one-man project, Bloodsoaked is known for a style of death metal strongly inspired by the originators of the style, such as Death, Cannibal Corpse, Obituary, Deicide, Sepultura and Morbid Angel.
- blubbed Jack blubbed in his thanks, for he was really run down.
107 words made from the letters allowsus
3 letter words made from allowsus:
5 letter words made from allowsus:
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will