Correct spelling for AMINAL
We think the word aminal is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aminal
- amen " Amen," said Octavius Buzzby solemnly; but his thought was with those whom he had seen leave Champ-au-Haut through the same outward-opening portal that was now set wide for its mistress: the old Judge, and his son, Louis-the last Champney.
- amenable When at last his spirit is completely broken and his strength gone for the time being, he becomes amenable to discipline, almost as much so as one which has been in captivity for years.
- amend We must trust to Providence that old Robbie does not proceed to amend it by the original.
- amiable He was an amiable companion, a virtuous citizen, a consistent Christian-a brave, noble, worthy, honest man.
- amiably They were just finishing their ice cream, chatting amiably, when Wally came to their table.
- Aiming Thereupon the cowboy, with gun low and apparently not aiming, shot again, this time almost tearing Shurd's arm off.
- Amanda To go was, perhaps, the wisest thing Amanda and her charges could have done, for once the fire got into this opening the place would soon become a raging furnace.
66 words made from the letters aminal
3 letter words made from aminal:
5 letter words made from aminal:
Misspelling of the day
- are distributed