Correct spelling for AMINIMUM
We think the word aminimum is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aminimum
- aluminum Down the street is a new office building with aluminum walls, and it's right next to a stone mosque that's nearly as old as the city.
- animism With the development of animism, under Chinese and Korean influence, the man of Old Japan found himself truly in a world of spirits and demons.
- animus CHAPTER II. Animus of the Judges.
- arminius The magistrates throughout Holland, with the exception of a few cities, were Arminian, the preachers Gomarian; for Arminius ascribed to the civil authority the right to decide upon church matters, while Gomarus maintained that ecclesiastical affairs should be regulated in ecclesiastical assemblies.
- indium p-type: magnesium (substituting Ga) - challenging due to relatively high ionisation energy above the valence band edge, strong diffusion of interstitial Mg, hydrogen complexes passivating of Mg acceptors and by Mg self-compensation at higher concentrations) Cadmium telluride n-type: indium, aluminium (substituting Cd), chlorine (substituting Te) p-type: phosphorus (substituting Te), lithium, sodium (substituting Cd) Cadmium sulfide n-type: gallium (substituting Cd), iodine, fluorine (substituting S) p-type: lithium, sodium (substituting Cd)
- Eminem All Access Europe is a video album released by Eminem in 2002.
68 words made from the letters aminimum
5 letter words made from aminimum:
4 letter words made from aminimum:
6 letter words made from aminimum:
minami, nuaimi, minium, mummia, nauimi, maimun.
7 letter words made from aminimum:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all